We sell 4 types of items...
1. "Regular In-Stock" items are generally sitting on our shelves, ready for shipment. We maintain about 6,000 different items in physical inventory, in quantities anywhere from 1 or 2 up to a few dozen of each item. Occasionally we sell out but quickly get these items back in stock.
2. "Special Order" items are normally not on our shelves. These items are readily available from our suppliers but for a variety of reasons we choose not to keep them in stock. It usually takes about 3 to 5 business days for us to get any of these items in stock. "Special Order" items are clearly marked in the item descriptions. When you order these items we do NOT charge your credit card for them until we actually ship them to you. If your order includes Special Order items and Regular In-Stock items we process and ship the items that are in stock first, then we process and ship the Special Order items as soon as we receive them.
3. "Used" items are acquired through local estate sales or from magicians going out of business. We sometimes purchase these in bulk, then sort through everything, verify it's condition, and put it up for sale. We can vouch for the quality and condition of these items, but they are used.
4. "Virtual Consignment" items are listed as a service to all our customers; those who want to sell their excess items and those who wish to purchase them. We may not have personally seen these items but the owner vouches for them. We act as a broker for these by holding your money in escrow until you have actually received the item and can verify it meets the description/condition described. "Virtual Consignment" items have item numbers that begin with "VC" and are clearly identified in the item descriptions.
Item numbers generally indicate what type of magic a particular item is. For example, book item numbers begin with "B." Here is a list of our categories with their item number descriptions:
B1234 = Book
V1234 = Video
D1234 = DVD
C1234 = CD
N1234 = Jokes & Novelties
U1234 = Used Items
BT1234 = Gift Boutique
VC1234 = Virtual Consignment
S1234 = Show Tickets (Magic shows in the Tucson Area)
General magic items (and anything not in the above list such as juggling equipment) have no letter prefix, only numbers (i.e. 1234). You may enter a search word such as "card" and get a listing of many different items. Look for the "B" or "D" or "V" etc., to distinguish between books, DVDs, videos, etc.
We Match Prices. Our price match policy is simple. We match any currently advertised price on any in-stock item from any legitimate dealer. Even the "rock-bottom" Internet dealers.
As you can see from our website, we're a real magic shop with overhead and operating expenses. The prices listed on our shopping cart are usually the same prices you will find on those items in our physical store in Tucson, Arizona. Our prices are fair and competitive when compared with every walk-in magic shop across the country. We know, we've visited many of them personally.
When you come into our shop you receive full service. We provide complimentary refreshments and we personally teach you how the magic works when you buy it. We dedicate our personal time to you for as long as you need.
But when you buy on the internet you don't have the same opportunities. And quite frankly, we know you're really interested in the "bottom line" price.
If you find a lower price somewhere else, on any item we sell, simply tell us the price you want matched and the website where we can verify it. We'll be happy to match the price. All you need to do is put this information in the "Comments" box at the bottom of the payment information page when you complete your order. We'll verify the price match and charge your card accordingly.
However, to be fair, we must also include the shipping charge applied by the other dealer. Here is an example of why we include the competitor's shipping charge:
Williams Magic Price Competitor Price
Misc. Magic Item $20.00 $15.00
Shipping FREE $ 7.95
Total Cost $20.00 $22.95
If you request a price match and we are unable to verify it with the competitor we will contact you before we fill your order to discuss the issue with you.
When you're ready to make a purchase you'll need to set up an account.
It's an easy process, just click on "Log In" in the upper left hand corner and you're on your way. You only need to do this once! From then on, your check out process will be a breeze! And you'll find real-time status of your order in your online account information.
We understand how frustrating it is to order something just to be told it is "out of stock" or backordered. But we feel it is far more important to offer you as many selections as possible and then provide outstanding personal service so you actually find what you want as quickly as possible. It is our goal to become your "One-Stop Source" for magic and novelties.
That also means even if we don't carry something you are seeking, we will do our best to locate it for you at no extra charge. Just call or drop us a line.
If you place an order that includes "special order" or out of stock items we will immediately contact you either by phone or E-mail to advise of the situation and discuss your options.
We NEVER charge your credit card until we actually ship your order. If we can't ship the complete order, we only charge for the portion we actually ship.
If you have questions about any magic item (whether in our cart or not) please Contact Us. We’re happy to help. You may call, fax, e-mail, snail mail, or simply fill out the “Special Notes” box at the end of the payment information screen when you complete your order.
We are completely confident in the security measures utilized in our shopping cart system but if you are still not comfortable ordering over an Internet website you have several alternative methods of ordering from us:
1. You may fax an order to us at 520-745-8361.
2. You may phone an order to us at 520-790-4060.
3. You may e-mail an order to us at email@example.com.
4. You may establish an Open Account with us.
5. You may snail mail an order to us at:
Williams Magic & Novelties
6528 East 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85710
Once you experience our personal service we know you'll be back!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Checks, Money Orders & Cash.